LIVE BLOG: Join us today in Worship as we celebrate Christ has Risen! Presiding is Cindy R. and Bob R. Will bring today’s message!
We’ll you posted as we share in Celebrating Easter today!
Jami and Shawn shared with us the Witness of the Empty Tomb. “The tomb is empty what will you believe?”
We are now preparing to “Bloom the Cross” and add our flowers to the cross:
The cross is starting to Bloom! We will set this outside after the service for the community to share as well
Bob R. Is bringing the message now. Recapping last week’s triumphal entry…
Today’s message reminds us of 15 stations of the Cross; representing Jesus’ passion and death.
- Jesus is condemned to death by Pontius Pilate
- Jesus takes up the cross as Jesus picks up and accepts his cross.
- Jesus falls the first time underneath the cross.
- Jesus meets his sorrowful mother, Mary, who is filled with Grief.
- Simon of Cyrene helps Jesus carry the cross.
- Veronica wips the face of Jesus.
- Jesus falls a second time.
- Jesus meets the Women of Jerusalem And tells them to weep not for him, but for themselves and their children.
- Jesus falls a third time.
- Jesus is stripped of Hid garments by the soldiers treating Jesus as a common criminal.
- Jesus’ hands and feet are nailed to the cross.
- After suffering, Jesus bows his head and dies on the cross.
- Jesus’ body is taken down for the cross, places in the arms of his mother, Mary.
- Jesus is laid in the tomb.
- Jesus raises and the celebration of the Ressurection.
Christ is Risen! Hallelujah!
We are sharing in the ministry of music “All who are thirsty”
Jesus has risen and blessed us with the new covenant!